STA Water Safety Skills - Bronze
1. Perform a safe entry, wearing T-shirt and shorts, swim 100 metres on the front, collect a buoyancy aid and show the H.E.L.P position for 1 minute then swim 50 metres with the aid and climb out unassisted.
2. Tread water for 3 minutes wearing T-shirt and shorts.
3. Float in a supine position for 1 minute wearing T-shirt and shorts.
4. Perform a feet first surface dive wearing T-shirt & shorts and swim 5 metres underwater.
5. Perform a headfirst surface dive wearing T-shirt & shorts and swim 5 metres underwater.
6. Swim 25 Metres sidestroke.
7. Simulate the actions of a weak swimmer.
8. Perform a reaching rescue using appropriate aid.
9. Perform a throwing rescue over 8 metres using an appropriate buoyancy aid.
10. Explain three safety rules at the swimming pool.